Saturday, May 26, 2007

Walking to the creek

Noah and I like to go for a walk to the creek. It as a long walk for a 3 year old but he does really well. I only have to carry him a little way on the way back. We go down a dirt road and he likes to sit there and play in the dirt.
Noah, "It makes me so happy to play in the dirt!"

One day on the way there we saw a bunch of students on a field trip, Noah said "Hi guys!" and we went on our way.
A few of them walked by the creek, Noah, "Hi I'm throwing rocks."

On the way back we saw some crow's flying around making noise. Noah, "What is that?"
Me, "Crows"
Noah, "They say AWW AWW"
Noah, "Say it... say AWW AWW!"
Me, "AWW AWW"
Noah continues to CAW on the way back, he says it is a scary noise and he caws at the bee's, butterflies, ect... to scare them away.

We see the students again on the way back, Noah, "I am going to say AWW to them." He just goes up to a group of students and says, "AWW AWW!" they look at him like he is crazy. I just say he saw some crows, and they smile at him.
He goes up to another group and does this again, "AWW AWW!" they are younger and don't understand.

We keep going and he plays in the dirt again, and we have to go check if the strawberries are ripe, (they are just flowers now).

I still haven't cleaned out that closet... well the walk was more fun.

J.

No comments: