Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Day Off

I have an extra day off during the week now! Well worth working ten hour days. I am so used to getting up early that waking at 5am is sleeping in, and everyone else is still sleeping.

My house is getting crowded with all my daughters stuff, and this is just the begining. It is working a little better than I expected, at least for now.
I also have a hamster, but he never bites and so far he has been no trouble. I think I need to set him up with a bigger and better cage though. His cage is medium size so it is alright, I am just thinking of all the hamster accessories he could have, (like setting up Barbie's house when we were kids)... that was more fun than playing Barbies. The hamster dream house is my goal.

I need to clean out my closet too, that is my least favorite thing to do. It is a perfect time because my sister is having a yard sale this weekend. I know if you having worn something in a year throw it out... I have stuff I haven't worn for 5 years. Well I figure the rule doesn't apply if you wear uniforms to work.

Today I have to go to Walmart, which I am dreading, the store just sucks you in and even if you want ONE thing, you end up spending at least $80 and then you wonder how that happened and what the hell you bought. I know I can buy some hamster stuff.

No comments: