Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hold on to your teeth

Everyone was already onboard the aircraft when we were notified of an Air Traffic Control Delay. Steve was up front talking to the crew when the flight attendant tapped him on the shoulder.
FA : "Excuse me, we have an ill passenger in the back, she threw up in the lav. and lost her teeth, she is requesting that someone retrive them for her."

Steve: Thinking to himself.... "How in hell am I going to do this?" "Maybe if I use a garbage bag up to my shoulder, I could reach in through the access panel and..... eeewwww. Oh my God WHY would she want them back! "Can't imagine any method of cleaning them that would enable someone to put that back in thier mouth."

Once the lav. on the aircraft is flushed everything goes into a holding tank. (Think small septic tank).

Lucky for Steve, the delay was lifted and the aircraft departed.

Message to the next station, Attention Maintenance: Please retrieve teeth from lav. tank for Passenger Smith seated in row 10A,

Thanks for your help!

No comments: