Friday, February 24, 2006

Bossy Agent

The bossy agent was in the military and still likes to give orders. Things should be done ON TIME, and done right (her way).

Ok I admit it, the bossy agent is me. I can however be convinced to do things in a different way, as long as it makes sense. (Then everyone else will be convinced too). LOL

The think I can not tolerate is the being ON TIME thing. Damn it, if your start time is 4:30am then you should be outside working at 4:30. You should not be clocking in, or making coffee, or standing at your locker getting your gear on for 15 mins.

This morning for example, the ticket counter opens at 5am. I am walking in at 5:15 (I start at 5:30am and I am scheduled to work the ramp today), there are 5 people in line at the counter, I apologized on my way in and told them I would get someone to come out.

The agent scheduled to work the counter at 5am, " Penny"said "Why are they so early!"

Jen: "You are scheduled for 5am why aren't you out at the counter."

Penny: "Well I was running late today, and I don't have my make-up on yet." "Al, will you go
out for 5 mins please?"

Al: grumbling, "It will take you 20 mins." but he goes out to the counter.


Note to self... should have added pic of agent applying make-up.

No comments: